Friday, December 2, 2011

Beer and Bacon

One of today's Living Social deals for Detroit is a set of I Wish Lessons for 'Beer and Bacon' ($20, regularly $45). Per their website, "Green-light the beer and bacon experience and you'll learn about the history, background, and finer points of the beers you're tasting while pairing each sip with bacon."


I took their Complex Beers Course and had a great time, and am seriously considering signing up for this course.

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/14/deals/172071-choice-of-beer-bacon-or-whiskey-cupcakes-class

There are some awesome beer happenings this upcoming weekend/week, just to name a few:
Saturday, Dec. 3 - Kuhnhenn's Chili Cookoff, noon (Warren)
Tuesday, Dec. 6 - Jolly Pumpkin 3rd Annual Rare Beer Auction, 6:30pm (Ann Arbor)
Friday, Dec. 9 - Sherwood Ugly Sweater contest, 9:00pm (Shelby Township)

If there is anything I missed (which I am sure I have) please post in the comments below. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment